XMLOpt is an XML editing and processing environment. It supports XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, and Docbook editing.
Also included is support for the XML database eXist.
XMLOpt is based on the Eclipse 3.4 platform.
- XML and XSLT editing
- XSLT processing
- XPath view
- DTD and XML schema validation
- Conversion of HTML to XHTML with HTMLTidy
- Apache FOP rendering
- eXist XML database support
- CVS and Subversion support
- Includes Docbook and XML documentation
Currently only Linux is supported.
Java must be installed on the system
Just unzip the download file into a folder called "XMLOpt". Go into the "eclipse" folder and start XMLOpt with "./eclipse".